OuiShare Fest 2016: the videos are here!
3000 attendees, +200 sessions in 7 spaces during 4 days. OuiShare Fest Paris was rich in content, experiences and connections. Here are some of the highlights from the event so you can relive the experience and watch the talks and panels you missed!
Watch the playlist below and explore our youtube channel to see a selection of some of the best talks & panels of this year’s edition.
Some videos available now:
- Nilhofer Merchant – Be warned: Silicon Valley and You will Surely Fail
- Ezio Manzini – Sharing, Collaborating and Relational Goods
- Yochai Benkler – Closing Remarks
- Tim Leberecht, Esko Kilpi & Nilhofer Merchant – Ready to Work in the Post-Industrial Era?
- Mara Balestrini – Making the Open City
- Gavin Wood – Booting the Shadow Aristocracy
- Primavera de Filippi – Plantoid & DAOS: Blockchain based Life Forms
- Blockchains: the End of the Corporation or its Reinvention? – Claire Balva (Blockchain France), Philippe Dewost (Caisse des dépôts), Vincent Fily (Microsoft), Arno Laeven (Philips)
- A conversation with Sébastian Bazin (Accorhotels) and Céline Lazorthes (Leetchi & Mangopay)
- Adventurous Capital: Funding a Better World – Willy Braun (Daphni), Imandeep Kaur (Impact Hub Birmingham), Laurence Mehaignerie (Citizen Capital), Armin Steuernagel (Rooted Internet and Purpose Foundation)